Thursday, December 13, 2012

Japan 2012...1710 pictures

I only took 1710 pictures this year in Japan for our trip to the Mooneyes Hot Rod & Custom Show. I'll try and start going through them... We had another amazing time there. We saw all our old friends and keep meeting great new ones. I would saw the show was even better than the 3 previous years i have attended, the bar is perpetually raised by all the builders over there, hats off to you. And hats off to Shige and the whole Moon staff for doing what they do and all the work that goes into pulling off a show this size! I kinda have a clue as what it takes... Mike's Preunit looked amazing as did the rest of the guests bikes. Many of them are our Born-Free 4 builders and award winners which was cool to see it taking them places.

Thanks again to everyone that hung out, took us around, let us into your shop or home! We love you. Now i'm more jazzed than ever to get my '37 UL done!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment